ISAAC Instruments is presenting ELD watch, a webinar about the FMCSA’s changes and updates to the ELD mandate since it was implemented in December 2017. This live webinar to take place on July 11, 2018 at 1:00 PM ET, aims to clear up confusion for carriers and review what actions they need to take to remain compliant.
Topics addressed will include:
- What the FMCSA updates are and how they affect drivers
- Main differences between ELD and AOBRD regulations
- Passing roadside inspections without a hitch; how to prepare drivers
- How to prepare for the Canadian ELD Mandate
- ELD self-certification vs. Canadian-recommended third-party certification; the impacts and benefits to carriers
About the Speaker
Speaking on the subject is Jean-Sebastien Bouchard, Eng., Vice-President of sales as well as a partner at ISAAC Instruments. He is responsible for implementing the business strategy for the telemetry and telematics solutions designed and manufactured by the company. He has more than 20 years of experience in the development, service and commercialization of telemetry solutions in the transportation industry.
To view the recording of the webinar, click here